HLTAID003 – Provide First Aid
$110 per person (includes CPR & Basic Life Support HLTAID002)
Qualification current for 3 years (CPR for 1 year)
Payment may be made on the day by cash, cheque, credit card or paypal
- Legal issues in the workplace and community
- Basic Life Support (ANZCOR Guidelines – DRSABCD)
- Recognising and management of unconscious breathing/non breathing casualties
- CPR techniques for adult, child & infant
- Use of an AED for adults and children
- Chain of survival
- Choking Management
- Trauma Emergencies
- Medical Emergencies
- Bites & Stings Management
- Perform CPR on adult, junior and infant manikins
- Use of an AED
- Choking management (practice on manikins)
- Bandaging techniques, including the pressure immobilisation technique
- Use of an adrenaline auto-injector (training device)
- Use of a placebo bronchodilator and spacer device (asthma management)
- 40 multiple choice questions
- Injury form
- Other written activities
Due to the current situation with COVID-19, we are only offering a fast track option to complete first aid training:
Allow up to 2 ½ hours for training completing CPR and practical assessments only (as above).
Theory assessment is given to be completed in own time. This is an open book/on-line assessment that is required to be handed back in to First Aid Response for correction and feed-back.
This theory assessment may be emailed prior to the course, or collected on the day.
Morning tea is provided, please bring your own lunch. Meals are available to purchase from the club.
Clover Room is located at the rear of the Brothers Club. At the lights enter the road towards Coles shopping centre, turn first right and drive in front of club and follow road all the way around past the bowling green. Park out the back near the football fields. Go through big black fence towards the club and enter the little building - Clover Room on the right. It's right next to the shed.